HeavyFinance is a fast-growing fintech marketplace, connecting a global investor community with European farmers.
Having offices in Warsaw, Vilnius, Porto and Sofia, we are a highly international team with a unique work culture that’s based on aiming high, taking ownership, and caring. At HeavyFinance we strive to create a positive and healthy environment where every team member feels valued and productive.
The 360 View of Your Challenge:
- Contribute to the go-to-market strategy for new and existing customer segments and verticals
- Take responsibility for the look and content of the website(s) and social media outlets, maximize visitor conversion
- Develop marketing campaigns and experiment with new marketing channels
- Lead and assist in the creation of one-pagers, market research, webinars, and customer engagement events
- Suggest product & feature, internal systems improvements to increase customer retention
- Organize work with third-party providers (agencies, programmers, freelancers)
- Work closely with members of the marketing, product, and sales teams to accelerate business growth globally
You’ll fit right in if you have…
- 2+ years of experience in managing marketing projects
- Fluency in English, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to constant change and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and project management skills
- Sense of ownership, responsibility, and self-discipline
The ideal candidate for the position of Sales Manager should have at least 2 years of experience in b2b sales. Prior experience working in farming-related sectors would be a strong advantage.
- Proactively searching for new B2B customers
- Networking with potential customers and developing long-term relationships
- Providing help and support to the customers to meet their needs and ensure the excellent customer experience
- Leading negotiations with the customers to help with current and potential challenges
- Closing sales with consultative selling approaches
- Being a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Participating in agriculture-related events
- Excellent sales, strategic planning and problem-solving skills
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge-driven personality
- Relationship-building skills, ability to connect with customers and teammates
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in finance, management or agriculture
- Willingness to take ownership, responsibility, and proactive approach
- Knowledge of the agricultural sector market would be a strong advantage
- Ability to read and understand the financial documents (balance sheets) would be a strong advantage
- Good English and Russian language skills would be a strong advantage
We know how important it is to have our team motivated, so we want to make sure that you have everything you need to reach results. That includes:
- The necessary tools to perform properly
- Laptop (Macbook or windows)
- Additional screen and etc.
- Possibility to work remote
- Career growth opportunities in a fast-growing start-up
- All our employees become shareholders in our company.