HeavyFinance komandą sudaro daugiau nei 30 profesionalų penkiose Europos valstybėse. Mes visi siekiame, kad žemės ūkis – vienas taršiausių sektorių – taptų vienu labiausiai gamtą tausojančių sektorių.
Mes remiame holistinį tobulėjimą ir paramą darbuotojams, siekdami būti geriausiu darbdaviu savo sektoriuose. Dėl unikalaus inžinerijos, statybos ir projektavimo disciplinų bei patirties derinio.
The 360 View of Your Challenge:
- Contribute to the go-to-market strategy for new and existing customer segments and verticals
- Take responsibility for the look and content of the website(s) and social media outlets, maximize visitor conversion
- Develop marketing campaigns and experiment with new marketing channels
- Lead and assist in the creation of one-pagers, market research, webinars, and customer engagement events
- Suggest product & feature, internal systems improvements to increase customer retention
- Organize work with third-party providers (agencies, programmers, freelancers)
- Work closely with members of the marketing, product, and sales teams to accelerate business growth globally
You’ll fit right in if you have…
- 2+ years of experience in managing marketing projects
- Fluency in English, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to constant change and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and project management skills
- Sense of ownership, responsibility, and self-discipline
The ideal candidate for the position of Sales Manager should have at least 2 years of experience in b2b sales. Prior experience working in farming-related sectors would be a strong advantage.
- Proactively searching for new B2B customers
- Networking with potential customers and developing long-term relationships
- Providing help and support to the customers to meet their needs and ensure the excellent customer experience
- Leading negotiations with the customers to help with current and potential challenges
- Closing sales with consultative selling approaches
- Being a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Participating in agriculture-related events
- Excellent sales, strategic planning and problem-solving skills
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge-driven personality
- Relationship-building skills, ability to connect with customers and teammates
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in finance, management or agriculture
- Willingness to take ownership, responsibility, and proactive approach
- Knowledge of the agricultural sector market would be a strong advantage
- Ability to read and understand the financial documents (balance sheets) would be a strong advantage
- Good English and Russian language skills would be a strong advantage
We know how important it is to have our team motivated, so we want to make sure that you have everything you need to reach results. That includes:
- The necessary tools to perform properly
- Laptop (Macbook or windows)
- Additional screen and etc.
- Possibility to work remote
- Career growth opportunities in a fast-growing start-up
- All our employees become shareholders in our company.