P2pplatforms.com, a website helping to make investment decisions, has recently reviewed HeavyFinance – a leading P2P platform for agricultural loans. The platform’s highly experienced team, with years of skills in the fintech and P2P industry, has been highlighted by the reviewer.
“So far, HeavyFinance has proved to be a safer alternative to many other P2P lending platforms.” explains the reviewer.
Conclusion of HeavyFinance review
- HeavyFinance is one of the absolute best P2P platforms for agricultural loans.
- All the loans are secured with assets and the platform is regulated by the Bank of Lithuania.
- The team behind the platform seems solid, which gives a great future outlook for the platform.
- To this date, there has been a 0% loss of investor funds on the platform. This witness of a quite safe platform. But you should keep in mind that there have been many delayed loans on the platform.
- The annual return on the platform is over 10%, which is fairly good considering the safety of the platform.
Learn more about the best P2P platform for agricultural loans in the review.
In summary, HeavyFinance is a highly transparent and regulated P2P platform for agricultural loans that offers asset-backed loans with an average annual return of over 10%. With a low default rate of 3%, investors can trust that their funds are secure on the platform, which is backed by a very experienced team. Auto-invest and a secondary market are available for investors looking for a passive investment experience, while the platform also allows for early exit.